Saturday, January 11, 2014

A New Day

Welcome to my blog! I'm excited to share my ideas on life, spiritual pursuits and the adventures of the heart. Oh, and our true nature, something light and fun! I'd love to hear your thoughts about how you move through life, consciousness and the whole darn thing.

I have a business that is very creative, heart felt and lovely, related to Feng Shui, energy clearing, Quantum Clairvoyance, Avesa Quantum Healing, and Quick Pulse. I am honored to have had a few amazing teachers, the kind who change the energy when they walk into a room. And, I have to say that the most magnificent teachers have been my clients, my family and my friends.

The past few years have been quite an adventure! It began in early July 2009, the year of the Ox and a 9 Fire year, when I uprooted myself, my attachments and my belongings and moved from Calgary back to BC. I continue to embrace my Calgary and area clients, friends, and associates who have been so remarkable and who have shown me their courage and their hearts. I followed a winding path to Victoria, BC. This is a place where I will serve and be served for now. A place of strong community of like-minded souls. This is where I am learning more about my true nature and where my daughter and I are carving out a place that is loving and supportive of others and ourselves. A place that honors our wholeness.

In closing, here is a little something: "When you are that which you seek you no longer need to be concerned about the outcome." Hmmm, let's chew on that for awhile, taste the flavors and see how it nourishes us.

Blessings and light,
Gina

1 comment:

  1. Gina
    Wanted to get you to do some Feng Shui for me but see you have moved. Love what you have written and wonder why you have not written more??

    ReplyDelete